The Scrum Advanced Professional Certificate (SAPC) is aimed at those who are interested in demonstrating knowledge of the Scrum Practices in its entirety.
The certificate is awarded to candidates who have achieved a range of Scrum certifications and have achieved a well-rounded, superior knowledge and skills base in Scrum Practices.
- No learning objectives. This is just an exam to validate Scrum practices in its entirety.
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Advanced professional.
- To be eligible for the Advanced Professional Certificate (SAPC) you must meet or fulfil the following entry requirements:
You must’ve completed all the Scrum framework certifications:
- Scrum Foundations Professional Certificate or equivalent.
- Scrum Master Professional Certificate or equivalent.
- Scrum Product Owner Professional Certificate or equivalent.
- Scrum Developer Professional Certificate or equivalent.
You must’ve worked professionally under the Scrum framework for at least two years. We your resume to certified this requirement.
An essay explaining you have experience utilizing the practices of the Scrum framework. This essay must explain and justify how you used the theoretical knowledge of Scrum to achieve the objectives of a real world project and what benefits it brought to your business.
Once Certiprof has validated point 1, 2, and 3, we will proceed to release your exam.
- You will be required to send all the prerequisites to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then review the request and confirm if your application meets the requirements.
- If your application meets the requirements, the certification exam will be released to be presented by the candidate.
- Course Type: Advanced.
- Certification Code: SAPC.
- Duration: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 60.
- Language: English/Spanish.
- Pass Score: 42/60 or 70%.
- Duration: 70 minutes maximum.
- Open book: No.
- Delivery: This examination is available in Online or Paper based format.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.