CertiProf® offers the Scrum Product Owner Professional Certificate to validate your knowledge about Scrum. Our examination is a multiple-choice online test and you can take it from your own PC from anywhere around the world.
After the completion of the Product Owner Professional exam, you can expect to gain a general overview and understanding on how to maximize the value of the product and the work of the Development Team. We recommend you to continue your Scrum professional education with the Scrum Master Professional Certificate (SMPC) or the Scrum Developer Professional Certificate (SDPC).
This will allow you to cover all the Scrum framework knowledge, key definitions and roles. After this, you will be ready to embark on a journey towards the Scrum Advanced Professional certificate (SAPC).
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum.
- Scrum practices.
- Scrum planning.
- Scrum events.
- Monitoring Scrum project.
- Advanced Scrum concepts.
- Product Owner Roll.
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Product Owner.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Course Type: Fundamentals.
- Certification Code: SPOPC.
- Duration: 16 hours.
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: English/Spanish.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%.
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum.
- Open book: No.
- Delivery: This examination is available in Online or Paper based format.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.