Service Desk is a primary IT service within the discipline of IT service management (ITSM) as defined by the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). It is intended to provide a Single Point of Contact (“SPOC”) to meet the communication needs of both users and IT staff. But also to satisfy both Customer and IT Provider objectives. “User” refers to the actual user of the service, while “Customer” refers to the entity that is paying for the service.
Based on international standards the Service Desk Leader Professional Certification is designed for existing and aspiring service desk leaders and supervisors who wish to develop their understanding of service desk management best practices and how to run effective support operations.
This certification verifies that the candidate has the knowledge of the practices and skills necessary to successfully lead, motivate and manage technical support teams to offer excellent customer service while strategically aligning with the needs of the business.
- Help Desk / Service Desk Rol.
- Business Relationship Management.
- Effective communication skills and competencies.
- Problem solving.
- Effective rapport and conflict management skills.
- Effective process management.
- Quality assurance activities.
- Tools and technologies.
- Culture – DevOps.
- Agile Mindset.
- Knowledge Management.
- Process Adoption.
- CSF,KPIs and OKRs.
- Workforce Management.
- Staff recruitment, retention and development.
- Motivation, Rewards.
- The course is designed for both new and experienced Service Desk Leaders, team managers and supervisors.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification. It is strongly recommended that delegates have more than 3 years of experience within the Service Desk environment before attending this event.
- Course Type: Fundamentals.
- Certification Code: SDLPC.
- Duration: 16 hours.
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: English/Spanish.
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum.
- Open book: No.
- Delivery: This examination is available in Online or Paper based format.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.