ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is a service management system (SMS) standard. It specifies requirements for the service provider to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve an SMS. The requirements include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services to fulfil agreed service requirements.
This 24 hours training course provides you with the knowledge to conduct an effective ITSMS audits.
The course work involves lectures, discussions, role-play, individual and group exercises to get you started with understanding the ISO 20000 standard.
- Overview of ISO/IEC 20000.
- The schemes available for certification and qualification.
- Understand: The principles of IT Service Management.
- The requirements of an effective ISO 20000 audit.
- The requirements of pre-audits, formal certification and surveillance audits.
- People interested in controlling the effectiveness of IT management systems implementations and those who want to be ISO/ICE 2000 auditors.
- This course will prepare you with the knowledge required to perform audits against ISO 20000, and successfully complete a multiple choice exam. You will be awarded the ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor Certificate after you pass the exam.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Course Type: Auditor.
- Certification Code: I20000A.
- Duration: 24 hours.
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: English/Spanish.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%.
- Duration: 60 minutes maximum.
- Open book: Yes.
- Delivery: This examination is available in Online or Paper based format.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.