CertiProf® offers the Scrum Master Professional Certificate (SMPC) Program to validate your knowledge about Scrum. Our examination is a multiple-choice online test and you can take it from your own PC from anywhere around the world.
After the completion of the Scrum Master Professional Certificate exam, you can expect to gain a general overview and understanding of Scrum theory, practices, and rules.
We recommend you to continue your Scrum professional education with the Product Owner Professional Certificate (SPOPC), followed by the Developer Professional Certificate (SDPC).
This will allow you to cover all the Scrum framework knowledge, key definitions and roles. After this, you will be ready to embark on a journey towards the Scrum Advanced Professional certificate (SAPC).
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum.
- Scrum practices.
- Scrum planning.
- Scrum events.
- Monitoring Scrum projects.
- Advanced Scrum concepts.
- Scrum Master Role.
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master.
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Course Type: Fundamentals.
- Certification Code: SMPC.
- Duration: 16 hours.
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: English/Spanish.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%.
- Duration: 60 minutes Maximum.
- Open book: No.
- Delivery: This examination is available in Online or Paper based format.
- Supervised: it will be at the discretion of the Partner.